Active Portfolio Management and Strategy
The Group specialises in the active management of a property investment portfolio which now contains over 140 properties and 600 tenants across the UK. The real strength of the Glenstone business is the diversity of the portfolio, both in terms of location and the broad spectrum of its property holdings which include retail, office, serviced offices, industrial, leisure and London residential.
The management team has many years of experience in property and financial management. Glenstone’s financial performance shows the ability to maximise capital values and produce attractive dividends for shareholders through rigorous and active management.
The Group looks to add capital value to the portfolio with a combination of refurbishment or rebuilding, combined with the re-gearing of existing leases and the placement of new tenants to add capital value. The company has excellent property contacts throughout the UK.
The Group has a controlling stake in residential developer Delrose Developments, which has an excellent track record for carrying out mixed use developments in London and the South East and is continuing to look for opportunities where our experienced development team can add value.
- To have a high, secure, increasing PID (dividened), whilst enhancing capital values.
- To make Glenstone the only true ‘Family REIT’ and be the first choice for any private company who wants to sell / merge.
- To make Glenstone a truly diversified REIT that can raise private or institutional capital.
- To ensure an excellent track record of performance incorporating a balanced team of experience and youthful energy.
- To maintain first class rent collection and asset management.
- To continue having first class tenant and shareholder relationships.
How we do it
- Through professional and dynamic asset management.
- By ensuring close and regular personal contact with our key shareholders.
- Through use of the tax benefits of our REIT status and a prudent level of gearing.
- Forging close relationships with our tenants and professional partners